Location: Cary, NC
Reports To: Vice President / Head of Accounts
Hire Date: Immediate
The CSC is the center of the team – you provide structure and support for nearly every client-facing project! You’re responsible for overseeing and juggling multiple projects (both internally and externally) and ensuring that these projects are delivered on time and on budget. The successful applicant will support the client solutions team trafficking all job requests to the appropriate team members, including contractors and fulfillment vendors. You’ll remind our team daily of what they need to do and proactively encourage them to get it all done. You must be assertive and able to enforce procedure compliance, ensuring no details fall through the cracks.
- Schedule and move all client solutions activities through the various stages of development, using project management software and intercompany communication to monitor progress and status through completion.
- Function as the initial point of contact for requests, setting expectations on cost and completion date(s).
- Manage calendars and tasks, coordinating staff, vendors, milestones and deadlines, assigning and prioritizing jobs and keeping all client-facing work on track.
- Manage the preparation and delivery of accurate reporting on a scheduled and ad hoc basis to allow client solutions managers to report results in a timely fashion.
- Assist the client solutions team with daily operational activities.
- Audit, proof, and edit marketing communications prior to execution.
- Develop efficient procedures and documentation on operational practices for continuous improvement.
- Provide administrative support to executive management team, and other duties and tasks as assigned.
Some administrative or operations experience required, Bachelor’s degree and experience in consumer marketing preferred. Proficiency in MS Office required. Organizational and strong interpersonal communication skills required; ability to think creatively and execute operationally. Demonstrated attention to detail. Even-tempered, proactive and positive attitude. Experience with CRM or business analytics systems would be well regarded as would some knowledge of direct mail, email and social media marketing. Ability to anticipate client needs and provide advice and recommendations will be milestones toward next step professional growth opportunities in the organization.
We provide a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- Medical, dental, vision and flexible spending account
- Supplemental life, AD&D, short and long-term disability and dependent life insurance
- Elective 401k and employee assistance plan
Leap Media Solutions, LLC:
We are a full-service marketing solutions provider offering strategic marketing services to news media companies. LEAP leverages data-driven marketing to create and execute advanced strategies for audience, revenue, and market share growth. Founded in 2012, today we support over fifty daily publishing companies throughout the United States.
LEAP operates under a “shared resource management” model where the technology investment required to support business transformation is allocated across multiple cooperative companies. We incorporate superior professional services where the experience, expertise and human resource requirements are centralized and delivered to all collaborators in the most cost effective manner; we deliver on the promise of such an approach through the integration of state-of-the-art technology, best practice business applications and unparalleled expertise and experience.
Leap Media Solutions, LLC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please send resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail to: Leap Media Solutions, LLC | 555 Fayetteville Street, Suite 300, Raleigh, NC 27601.